Immediately after you pay for your lesson, I will email you with a Zoom meeting link for your class. If for any reason you don’t receive this email, it’s important that you let me know.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Didn’t get your link? Send me a message at info
INDIVIDUAL ONE-TO-ONE LESSONS REFUND POLICY
- A minimum of 24-hours’ notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment or else your session will be lost and is non-refundable.
- If you change your mind about your appointment purchase, your session is fully refundable any time before the 24-hour cancellation period.
- You can notify me of a change to your appointment by clicking the cancel/reschedule link in your appointment confirmation email.
- A single appointment can be rescheduled one time only. Any appointment that you attempt to reschedule more than once will be lost.
GROUP CLASSES REFUND POLICY
- All payments to attend group classes are in advance.
- If you fail to attend the class you booked, you will lose it. *In the case of your absence, there are no refunds or reschedules.
- There is a 24-hour notice period for resheduling. *Use the link in your appointment notification email.
- No refunds are given for students whose internet connection is too poor or unstable for them to fully participate in the class.
- IMPORTANT: you need a Zoom meeting link to attend your group class. If there has been a mistake and you did not get your meeting link email, you must let me know before your class begins. Check your spam folder first, then email me saying you didn’t get your meeting link.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you are on time for your appointment. In the event of your lateness, your session will not overrun to make up for the lost time. If you are late, I will wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you. Note: sessions will not be rescheduled and are non-refundable in the event of your lateness.
To Get the Most Out of Your Appointment:
- I recommend that you book your session at a time that you will have quiet and privacy.
- Sessions are most effective when you have your webcam on for the appointment.
- It is recommended that you attend the class using a laptop rather than mobile phone connection.
- Background noise of any kind is disruptive to group classes. Consequently, any students with background noise will be muted in the class.
- Group classes are not recommended for students whose internet connection is weak or unstable.
- Students attending group classes are advised to use webcams.
COACHING AND TRAINING DISCLAIMER
By purchasing coaching services from Jade Joddle you confirm that you agree with the following statements and wish to proceed:
- I understand that Jade Joddle provides guidance on account of her own personal learning and direct experience as a teacher and speaker. In no way does she act as any of the following: formally qualified speech therapist; therapeutic counsellor; mental health professional; medical care professional.
- I understand that Jade Joddle’s formal education is in English Literature and that her experience is as an English teacher.
- I understand that I am fully responsible for my wellbeing during coaching sessions including any subsequent choices or decisions made.
- I understand that recommendations, ideas and comments made by Jade Joddle are solely for the purpose of aiding me to achieve my defined goals.
- I understand that to the extent our work together involves career or business, Jade Joddle is not promising outcomes regarding increased business success.
- I understand that Jade Joddle’s approach is holistic, and as such, her recommendations may include general health and wellbeing advice.
- I understand that Jade Joddle will protect my confidentiality regarding issues discussed in our appointments.