Sharing memories of the good teachers I had at school and university…
A good teacher is someone who inspires students to have curious minds. I am sad to say that in these times there are relatively few good teachers around. This is because the educational system stifles creative thought and the exploration of knowledge by making learning boring and repetitive.
In my view a good teacher is someone who:
1. Is passionate about their subject
2. Cares about their students
3. Inspires students to learn things for themselves
4. Teaches in a creative way (doesn’t simply follow the book)
5. Has natural authority – both gives respect and receives respect
Click for Speaking Skills Practice: Download Video Transcript
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Why I am a Good Teacher: CLICK HERE.
Are You an Educational Victim? CLICK HERE.