Ever thought about getting braces or lip fillers? Here are my thoughts…
Today’s video is part of my comfort zone series – where I challenge myself to record videos in ways that are at the edge of my comfort zone. Today’s challenge was to talk more slowly and to film in a single take. My promise to myself was to keep going no matter how hard I wanted to go back to the beginning and start again (which I did want to do because of the fly that came into the shot).
I chat about…
- Wearing braces as a teenager
- What my teeth mean in face reading
- Perfection and ideal standards of beauty
- What having a small upper lip means in face reading
- Why seeking perfection through cosmetic surgeries or treatments probably doesn’t change the way you feel on the inside
If the subject of this video relates to your own personal experience, check out ‘Loving What Is’ by Byron Katie, which you can get for free if you join the audible free trial. CLICK HERE for more info and to join.